we shape automation.
ekvip in Leipzig offers PLC programming and worldwide commissioning of interlinked production units. At the same time, we are developing a framework that uses modern software development in automation technology. We are working to ensure that our software standard is not only actively used in industrial projects, but is also available as an open source framework.
To strengthen our development teams we are looking for your flexibility and ambition.
- As a PLC programmer, automation engineer or technical computer scientist, you will be part of one of our development teams and get various systems and machines up and running.
- You will work together on the programming, development and implementation of software solutions for machine controls.
- You analyze the product and software requirements based on requirement specifications and accompany "your programming" until the final acceptance at the customer.
- Depending on your level of experience, you will take on more responsibility with each project.
- You are either a graduate in mechatronics, automation technology, computer science, electrical engineering or a technician with initial professional experience or an enthusiastic career changer.
- Ideally, you have a lot of experience in control development or are ready to familiarize yourself with an exciting work field.
- As a career starter or career changer, you have a high affinity for IT and enjoy new technology.
- You are willing to travel frequently
No matter how you define your gender, who you love, where you come from, what color your skin is or what you believe in. We work to be mindful of each other. Our focus is on mutual respect and appreciation as well as motivation and fun at work.