Senior Developer TwinCAT 3
we shape automation.
ekvip in Leipzig offers PLC programming and worldwide commissioning of interlinked production units. At the same time, we are developing a framework that uses modern software development in automation technology. We are working to ensure that our software standard is not only actively used in industrial projects, but is also available as an open source framework.
To strengthen Coding Ninjas we are looking for your experience!
- Design and development of framework libraries for use in various customer projects as well as further development of existing libraries of our framework
- Documentation of architectures and development standards regarding framework application
- Improvement of code quality and maintainability by using appropriate methods
- Optimization of workflows and further development of best practices in the area of framework development
- Consulting and support of the ekvip teams in the application of our frameworks
- Research on new trends and requirements in the field of automation technology
- Mentoring and support of less experienced team members
- Successfully completed studies in the field of electrical engineering, automation engineering, mechanical engineering, mechatronics, computer science or a comparable technical qualification
- At least 7 years of professional experience in PLC programming in special machine construction
- Sound knowledge of IEC61131-3 ExST/SFC with TwinCAT 3 and/or CODESYS 3
- Experience in library development with TwinCAT 3 or CODESYS 3
- Experience in library documentation reStructuredText
- Basic knowledge of an object-oriented language Java, Kotlin, C# or similar
- General knowledge of software architectures and software techniques
- Experience with NC applications and commissioning of drives (Bosch Rexroth, Beckhoff)
- Profound knowledge of VisiWin7 and/or Beckhoff HMI
- Robot knowledge (Kuka, ABB, Stäubli) desirable
- Willingness to travel internationally
No matter how you define your gender, who you love, where you come from, what color your skin is or what you believe in. We work to be mindful of each other. Our focus is on mutual respect and appreciation as well as motivation and fun at work.