Junior SPS-Programmierer / Inbetriebnehmer (*)
Your new tasks
- As a PLC programmer, automation engineer or technical computer scientist, you will be part of one of our development teams that get various systems and machines up and running
- You will work together on the programming, development and implementation of software solutions for machine control systems
- You analyze the product and software requirements on the basis of specifications and accompany „your developments“ up to the final acceptance at the customer’s site
- Depending on your experience level, you will take on more responsibility from project to project.
Your profile fits perfectly, because
- You are either a graduate in mechatronics, automation technology, computer science, electrical engineering or a technician with first professional experience or an enthusiastic career changer
- Ideally, you have a lot of experience in control development or are ready to familiarize yourself with an exciting field of activity
- As a professional or career changer, you have a high affinity for IT and are not afraid of new technologies
- Being on the road a lot in your job is a welcome change for you!
*With us, it doesn’t matter if you are female, male, diverse…, where you come from, what skin color you have or what you believe in. Our focus is on mutual respect and appreciation as well as fun and motivation at work. Develop your personality with us.
Bewerbung per Mail
Natürlich akzeptieren wir auch Bewerbungen per Mail und für weitere Fragen stehe ich gern zur Verfügung.